[studiorecorder] Re: Studio recorder not chiming

  • From: "Philip" <p.hall.eml1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 20:31:02 -0500

Hi.
Thanks for the info. Alt plus the number row did not have any effect. I did
some research, and found that the bins folder for some reason didn't get
installed on my windows 7 system. I uninstall studio recorder, removed the
folder tree, and reinstalled.
Everything seems to be working now.

Many thanks for all help.

Phil