[studiorecorder] SR locking up

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 15:31:00 -0500

Hi All,
I was recording, saving, editing, encoding, etc with SR yesterday with no
problems at all.  Today I can not save.  When ever I go to save SR locks up
and won't respond.  I have to kill it with task manager.  I can not save
anything.  I tried a reinstall from the web, I am on vacation so I do not
have the CD.  I installed from the web and it didn't fix the problem.
Anything I can do?  I have the latest version of SR 3.8.0.0, JAWS 12 latest
build, Windows XP pro SP3.
Thanks,

Chase Crispin
Visit my website!
http://www.blindmobiletech.com/
Email:
chase dot crispin at gmail dot com
My SAMobile address is no longer active.