[studiorecorder] Re: Remote controler question:

  • From: Don Breda <dbreda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:55:14 -0500

Hi Jason.

Thanks very much for that info.

This is great news.

Thanks also to everyone else on the list.

You guys are a great help.

Don

Jayson Smith wrote:
Hi Don,

One reason you may not be finding the wireless controller is that it's spelled funny. It isn't the Transport, but rather, the TranzPort. That's capital T, lowercase r, a, n, z, capital P lower case o, r, t. With regard to how well it works, it's great! The data knob is used in SR as a scrub control, and works absolutely fantastic! It does have LEDs on the lower transport control buttons so you can see what's going on. If not, and you want to make absolutely sure you're recording, use the SR status line function. Failures are very rare, but with anything wireless, there's always the possibility of a lost signal. I wish SR had an optional feature which made a sound through your soundcard whenever recording was activated, just so you could be absolutely sure the signal got through. Other than that, it works great!
Jayson

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Breda" <dbreda@xxxxxxxxxx>