[studiorecorder] Remote controler question:

  • From: Don Breda <dbreda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:02:11 -0500

Hi Listers.

Was curious about anyones experience controling studio recorder remotely with one of the supported devices?

I am looking for recommendations on what remote control device works well with studio recorder and in addition if it can be used with other programs such as sound forge or goldwave et.

I am interested first and foremost in the wireless controler but I am afraid of any delays associated with it.

In short I don't want to illiminate any posibilities though so I would like to hear peoples experiences using any of the supported controlers.

Thanks in advance.

Don