[studiorecorder] Re: Question about scrubbing

  • From: Larry Skutchan <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 11:51:40 -0400

Neal, you might try going to the View menu and setting it to Time rather than
Wav.
On Mar 22, 2012, at 11:31 AM, Neal Ewers wrote:

Rob and others.  Why is it that when I press the right and left arrow keys to
scrub in a wav file at 44.1, 16 bit, It scrubs the amount of the file I have
set in settings?  However, if I am in, say a shorter, 30 second file and use
the arrow keys, the cursor hardly moves at all.  I can press F10 until the
llamas come home, don’t have any cows, but it doesn’t seem to make any
difference.  I have also tried shift F10 which doesn’t seem to help.  This is
in Windows 7 64 bit, and I don’t remember having this at all in XP.  What am I
experiencing here?

Thanks much.

Neal
P.S.  Don’t have any llamas either.