[studiorecorder] Re: Indication of record state

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 23:04:33 -0500

Janine. You realize, I am sure, that if you have pre-roll checked in the
advanced settings, that the sound will not be right at the place where you
start. It will sound when SR switches from playback to record. But I am sure
you know this. I just can't think of why this may not be working for you.
Again, someone else may have the answer.

Neal