[studiorecorder] I'm not happy at all, with studio recorder right now, it has to change and be more flexible!

  • From: "harry brown" <wd8oep2464@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 00:49:55 -0500

Hi all,
I'm using studio recorder, on a gateway laptop, running windows 7, 32 bit.
Here's the problem.
I just tried to record on, and do some editing, on an mp3 file, using studio recorder, and I got the message that I had to use the decoder first, before doing it. Now folks, you need to know that I have never, never, had this issue with mp3s before. I'm someone who has edited hundreds of mp3 files in the past 2 years, and I could press f6 and I never got this darned message.
This is rediculous. What is going on here?
I should not have to use a decoder! I have never had to use any decoder with mp3s using studio recorder, in the past 2 years! If this is the case, studio recorder needs to be more flexible, and let folks edit an mp3 file, without having to send it to the decoder.
We need flexibility here.
Harry