[studiorecorder] Re: A feature that would benefit the use of Multi-Track of SR

  • From: Sean Terry <chipper0182@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <studiorecorder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:45:40 -0600

Hi all and Harry. I do have a youtube channel. YOu can find it at:
www.youtube.com/technology1584
The song Set Me Free was done using my keyboard and electric guitar with SR. I
have just made some christmas songs as well with SR but haven't had a chance to
upload them to youtube because I don't have any internet connection for my PC.
I am using my iPhone for all my internet purposes at the moment.

        Have a wonderful day.
                        From: Christopher (Sean) Terry