Re: [steem] coming soon: Dutch Translation

  • From: "Steem Authors" <steem@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Steem Discussion" <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 21:10:36 +0100

Hi Yoko,

>  I noticed already Steem automatically puts the lines that
> can't be changed in the "resource" file at the end and marks
> them with an &. I will clean up the file a bit. I'm also
> translating the faq and the readme (big!). A few more days and
> I'll send a zip containing everything.

Thanks, that will be great. I haven't encouraged people to translate the
readme before because it tended to change so often. But in the last few
versions there have been only minor changes, so the translation shouldn't go
out of date too quickly! :)

One little note, Steem shouldn't mark the translations not in the file with
an &, it is likely that the & is part of the text to be translated (to
signify a shortcut key).

Cheers,
Russ

--