Re: [steem] Introduction, Linux question

  • From: "Steem Authors" <steem@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 14:18:10 +0100

Hi,

we have put in support for another sound library (RtAudio) in the next
version.  This fixed sound on my SuSE 9.1 installation, so hopefully it will
for yours too.

New version will be out very soon - make sure you are on the Steem Updates
list to get the announcement.  Sign-up is via the downloads page on the
website.

Ant (Steem)