[steem] Steem v3.2 and GamebaseST

  • From: "Rob Perry" <Rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 21:02:56 +0100

Thank you guys for the continuing development of the fantastic Steem
emulator.  As a member of the GamebaseST project I can promise that we
will check out all the new features and try to incorporate them into the
GamebaseST front-end.  I particularly like the copy-protected disk
support, which could possibly accelerate the new release of GamebaseST.
Working with packed disk images has been quite a restricting factor for
us, and real ST disk images are always better in emulators (and faster).

You guys never cease to amazing me.

Rob

www.gamebasest.com
--