[steem] STe Aladdin's Cave/Garage/Loft ?

  • From: "Kevin Callahan" <kevcallahan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 12:49:44 +0000

Hi,

Well, dunno if I can be bothered to scan them all!!!

However good news you have all the STF cover-disks - I can chuck those for a
start :-)

I also have a 'box' of atari software - mostly games, midi progs (ie pro24,
etc) and lots of other stuff
- The Link2, and I hate to think how many SCSI hard-drives and and....
hundredes of shareware disks, many errr disk images.. etc

Maybe I ought to put it all on Ebay or something - trouble is the box with
the games in (disks & manuals only - I chucked the huge game boxes) is about
2x2x2 feet or bigger I think - guess I may have every game ever released in
that box :-)

Also have all my development stuff for STe-bombaman in there as well
(reviewed in issue 10 of Atari Computing, Maggie 26
http://reservoir-gods.com/maggie26.htm and other places on the net..
http://joshuawaller.tripod.com/atari/bombs.html  (sorry my only claim to
fame)

and of course this doesn't include the SM124, 2xSTes, and all the other
hardware.

My wife wants me to take all of it down the tip.... :-(

Kev