[steem] Getting Steem to RUN

  • From: Maurice Shenton <maurice.shenton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <steem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 15:08:21 +0000

Many thanks to all who kindly responded so quickly to my question.

In my ignorance, I knew nothing about DirectX. but
it looks as if I will need to keep my Atari STe 1040 on my desk, at least until I upgrade my 486DX PC to something more powerful. Transferring MIDI data from one to the other by direct hook-up is very easy, thank goodness.

(I had hoped that Steem might have been a way for me to pass Yamaha DX7 sysex data files from my Atari to a relative abroad who does not have an Atari in addition to his PC.)

Happy Christmas to all!

Best Wishes,
                Maurice.

Steem - http://www.blimey.strayduck.com/