[steelers_pb] Re: Enjoyable stat

  • From: Phil Brooker <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: steelers_pb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 08:22:22 -0800

TFB playing for BFA...

On 02/08/2022 6:51 AM, David Reid (davidreidb46) wrote:

It does in this household.

On 8 Feb 2022, at 14:50, Steve Bernholtz ("sbernhol") <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I didn't know tom's middle name started with an F,
steve

On Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 08:06:21 AM CST, David Reid <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m split, despite being rivals - (and apart from that first half against the Steelers in Cincinnati) - the Bengals have been a fun watch all season and for them to win as many games in the playoffs as they won all of last season would be a really neat story, but Aaron Donald is my favourite non-Steeler and it would be great for Stafford to win one after all his years in football purgatory, too. I root for the underdogs and the storylines usually, but I’m not really bothered who takes this one.

The bottom line for me is that it’s a great, close, exciting game because believe you me, it’s no fun staying up until beyond 3:30am over here watching a clunker (or Tom F. Brady winning yet another one)