[startgroup] Re: minutes IAFMHS 2012 & 2 publications

  • From: "David Reiss" <David.Reiss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'startgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <startgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 19:28:46 +0100

I am on Study Leave on Thursday, 24th and Friday, 25th May 2012.  Dr. M.
Kamal (ext. 8085) has agreed to provide cover on Thursday and Dr. I.
Treasaden (ext. 8086) has agreed to provide cover on Friday.  My Junior
Doctor is Dr. B Kupoluyi, who can be contacted on bleep 177.
Open Minds: Become a member and make a difference to mental health care.
                Join today at www.wlmht.nhs.uk/get-involved/member.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed.(any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do NOT necessarily
represent those of West London Mental Health NHS Trust).
The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to
public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the
confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

Please consider the environment, do you really need to print this email?