[stamp] Re: updates

  • From: "Erik Thulin" <ethulin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 23:02:59 -0800

In the interest of not releasing bloatware I am holding of release untill
you (being Brandon :) ) tells me that you have deleted any file you know is
not used by the software that is in the "testing" dir.

  - Erik

--
Unless otherwise noted the content of this message is licensed under a:
Creative Commons Attribution, Share Alike License.  CreativeCommons.org