[stamp] updates

  • From: Brandon Ripley <Brandon.Ripley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 00:18:53 -0600

I updated the following files:

stamp.css
scoutint_input.php
one_team.php
database_setup.php
login.php
logout.php
stamp_includes.php
new_user.php

I fixed a bunch of issues with new_user and login. The pages are now better
integrated. I also made the database_setup a little more descriptive.

There is now a disqualified checkbox, though I didn't insert the field into
the database yet because it will make the page not usable without the table
being updated. We need to change the create_tables function to check table
columns and modify tables without destroying data so they match the new
table columns. That will make future upgrades go much more smoothly.

The "Scouting this robot" checkbox is gone and it now submits data when any
of the fields have data.

You need to have an admin level of at least 2 to update data. It prints an
error if you don't have the correct level.

By default, the first user for a team is admin level 2, all subsequent users
are admin level 1. Currently the admin page does not have a way for the
admin to change the privileges of others, this needs to be added.