[stamp] Re: sorting algorithms

  • From: "Steven Buss" <steven.buss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 18:12:54 -0500

Cool, thanks for fixing that for me.  I can't believe I missed the $ :p

The reason i'm not sorting in MySQL (which, I agree is much faster and
easier to use) is because not all of these values are stored in the
database).

Actually....now that I think about it I might be able to use MySQL sorting
after all... I'll keep you all posted.

--
Steven Buss
steven.buss@xxxxxxxxx