[stamp] Re: sorting algorithms

  • From: "Erik Thulin" <ethulin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 01:52:46 -0800

Well you know I am going to be no help in that regard BUT i had one
comment.  By the final product the user should be able to click the team
name on the left and get the team profile.

 - Erik

--
Unless otherwise noted the content of this message is licensed under a:
Creative Commons Attribution, Share Alike License.  CreativeCommons.org