[stamp] Re: Scouting input

  • From: "Steven Buss" <steven.buss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:30:58 -0500

I've mostly finished up the big rankings page.  I need to do the rank
function (just need to read the FIRST manual on ranking to make sure I do it
right), and also do the strength of schedule.  Tomorrow I will finish that,
as well as do the robot summary page.  On SPAM, we have a phrase "brave
little toaster" that refers to robots that can't do much more than drive
around.  I think we should use the image of the brave little toaster (see
http://stampscouting.org/testing/images/robots/noimage.jpg ) for teams that
don't have an image submitted.  Also, if no one has written an image
uploader script, I have some old code that will automatically resize and
compress an image as well as upload the file.  Let me konw if we need it.

--
Steven Buss
steven.buss@xxxxxxxxx