[stamp] Scouting input

  • From: Brandon Ripley <Brandon.Ripley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <stamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 21:07:21 -0600

So, this time it is really working. It looks like I had still forgotten one
file previously. I also spent the last three hours actually doing some
coding on my own.

To select a match to scout for, simply type in a match number. That will
fill in the teams in that match. It will also fill out all the fields with
the previous data if this match has already been scouted.

Now select the robots you are going to scout and enter their data. Also
enter the alliance penalties and scores if you are the scout responsible for
entering those values. (Whatever value is last set will be the one that
takes.

Click the Submit button and all the scores for the robots you scouted will
be entered in the database and the match number will be incremented and the
new teams displayed on the new blank scouting input page.

I was able to test this on the stampscouting.org server and everything
functions as I expect it should.

This can still create duplicate entries that are indecernable from other
valid entries, so don't do that.

Time to do some dishes before my wife gets home ;)

Brandon