[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] On Tar.gz

  • From: ck raju <ck.thrissur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 17:46:40 +0530

Additionally most .tar.gz files will have an official README that
contains details of installation too. [Since most gurus in our list
are with debian, we can think of changing the flavour - for the last
time. Not all distributions place an objective of
ease-of-becoming-developer in their mission statements - Debian is
favourite that way.]

--
CK Raju

Wiki: http://www.fosscommunity.in/wiki/Malappuram