[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Jinesh KJ

  • From: "NITHIN KAMAL .A" <myfaithnka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 04:21:34 +0530

Another tragedy in MES FSUG,a big loss to the foss society.

I went through the blogs,some i already  know and some never
known...He had a great vision about free software,society and
education.

Words are not enough sometimes,My deepest condolences.

May his soul rest in peace forever.

Nithin Kamal A.