[ssug-malappuram] [MES-FSUG] Fwd: [Announce] Participating Organizations for Google Summer of Code 2012

  • From: raghesh <raghesh.a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fosscell-gectcr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, MES FSUG <mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 10:01:14 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carol Smith <carols@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 12:30 AM
Subject: [Announce] Participating Organizations for Google Summer of Code 2012
To: Google Summer of Code Discuss
<google-summer-of-code-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi everyone,

We have announced the organizations will be participating in the
year's Google Summer of Code program. Please take a look at the list
of organizations [1] as well as the timeline [2] if you are interested
in participating in this year's program.

I will be scheduling a follow-up feedback IRC meeting for those
organizations which were rejected this year. Please stay tuned for the
time and date in another email.

[1] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/program/accepted_orgs/google/gsoc2012
[2] - http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/events/google/gsoc2012

Cheers,