[ssug-malappuram] Re: [MES-FSUG] Annual Unofficial Plan

  • From: Jinesh K J <jinesh.k@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mes-fsug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 21:27:04 +0530

sir
'learning from the master' and similar sessions are very common. Its
part of every institutes approach to introduce students, faculty and
centers to pick up whats new, whats happening and sometime to forge
alliances. Many of them end up guest lecturers and all. When we go
ahead with such exercise in mes we should prepare ourselves to benifit
maximum out of it. I do remember when ms.ajitha anweshi came there was
not one person among girls who are aware of her. Similarly when one
rtd.ies officer(he was ur friend i guess) came to talk on his
perspective of that years union budget i was unable to hear a single
question taking a different note to his view. We need people who can
challenge. Or at least raise questions.

Jinesh k j

Wiki: http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Malappuram