specurtin-committee Re: stickers for member cards

  • From: Ziad Zammar <ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 23:32:07 +0000

Ellie, I will be able to come with you for sure...

I need to get definite timeline off you for events.

What does everyone think about the following.

SPECSC Networking Evening

Where: Engineering Pavillion
Start Time: 6:30pm
End: 11pm
Cost:
- Student: $20 for members
                $25 for non-members (membership for free)
- Companies - Free
Food and drinks included
Sponsor: Our committee sponsors

Ziad Zammar
Society of Petroleum Engineers Curtin Student Chapter
Sponsorship Co-ordinator
Mobile: 0417990197
Email: ziad.zammar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx