specurtin-committee stickers for member cards

  • From: Ellie Lock <ellie.lock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <specurtin-committee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:57:19 +0000

I have done the stickers!!!

Success!

They are ready for printing on monday.

Ash did u give me the $5 for the sticker paper? I forgot if I got it back from
the kitty. No biggy tho

They print 189 stickers per sheet.

Also the reason I didnt send a enrolment paper out at G&G was because Chris
said that we need to get stickers organised first before we take on new
members. But that is done now. I'm going to work tomorrow so on monday I will
go print them out from the guild copy place. Ziad - will you be able to come
with me?

I think thats it then for now.

I'll see you all Monday. Call me if you need me to do anything else.

Thanks

Ellie