[sparkscoffee] Re: book link

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 16:24:38 -0500 (EST)

David
No trouble reading the security code, it just wouldn't appear
when typing it in?

Stanley

In a message dated 12/16/2013 4:21:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
n1ea@xxxxxxxx writes:

The security code is a gotcha code.
Comrade, if it is too difficult to read, there is a button to give  you a
new code.
Sometimes I have to get a dozen codes before I am sure of one, and  even
then the l and 1 look alike.
Try again, gotcha is meant to keep out robot computers.
David
On Dec 16, 2013 4:03 PM, "_schalestock@juno.com_
(mailto:schalestock@xxxxxxxx) " <_schalestock@juno.com_
(mailto:schalestock@xxxxxxxx) > wrote:

Stanley,

I'm assuming you are using the security code on your credit card?

If so, I would call your credit card company and double check it. No  one
else has reported a problem with ordering.

Here is the direct link again:
https://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-62994-883-6

thanks

JS

From: _Sblumen123@aol.com_ (mailto:Sblumen123@xxxxxxx)
To: _sparkscoffee@freelists.org_ (mailto:sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:27:38 -0500 (EST)

JS
In due time will the libraries make it available for free? Oh yes,  kindly
repeat the title and please accept my congradulations.

Comrade B

In a message dated 12/16/2013 10:20:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_schalestock@juno.com_ (mailto:schalestock@xxxxxxxx)  writes:

Kelly  and anyone else that might be interested.

My book is now  available directly from the publisher at the following
link. Hope you  will check it out.

https://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-62994-883-6

JS
Do  THIS before eating carbs &#40;every time&#41;
1 EASY tip to  increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar & decrease fat
storage
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/52af1a1c3f3721a1c0a89st01vuc