[sparkscoffee] Re: The Day That Changed Our World - Exposing the 9/11 Lies

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:36:55 GMT

RR I don't know about this. It could be true but then maybe not. I certainly
believe there are nefarious people capable of it. But the utter complexity of a
conspiracy like this is hard to believe.  As far as 9-11 goes, there is no
doubt in my mind that those airplanes did crash into the WTC. But in watching
those videos of the collapse, I must admit there are some suspicious aspects.
What strikes me is the clearly visible flashes of light that look like
detonations on floors well below the impact zone.  I haven't heard any
reasonable explanation of this as yet. I do believe that the OKC bombing was
highly suspicious. The explosive forensics just don't bare out the resulting
damage.  Even the top explosives expert in the Army came to the same conclusion
and presented a very compelling  analysis which insisted that internal
explosives had to be used. So whats missing in both is an Occam's Razor that
eliminates all but one of the explanations. Which, according to his theorem,
usually points to the simplest explanation. I.E. is what we thought we saw the
true explanation or is there something even simpler, like the conspiracy you
advocate.  My mind is still open on this subject. JS