[sparkscoffee] Re: Sotloff & Foley Beheading 100% Fake

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 13:42:50 -0400

RR
I couldn't get the first link to work but the second link did. What was missing
was a
picture of the second beheading which was supposed to show his head on top
of his headless body?  Doesn't seem to me that if the beheading was faked a
whole
lot of others would expose it as a fake? Until you can come up with some
confirmation
I am buying it with most everybody else that the behading is a horrible true.
Again
you are repeat swallowing hook, line and sinker without a single confirmation
plus
repeating the line that it is akin to a grade B movie. Like attention, don't
you? Think,
think, think.

Comrade B