[sparkscoffee] Re: Sign and send the petition: FCC cracking under pressure over net neutrality

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 02:21:37 -0400

The FCC suggestion will help low data users while charging high data users.

Stop the freeloaders.  They should pay for their bandwidth.

Throttle high bandwidth bandits who change and misdirect you with calling
this net neutrality.  They want that so called neutrality so they can take
more bandwidth.

It is not about neutrality, it is about their congestiing the Internet so
the little guy cannot use it.

They are lying to you again.

73

DR