[sparkscoffee] Re: SCAN0001.JPG - Stuck in the past

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 13:02:43 -0500 (EST)

RG
Many thanks, I was thinking of asking again.

Comrade B

In a message dated 1/29/2013 8:41:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
xgeorge@xxxxxxx writes:

SB/CB,

Scan was OK as a JPG attachment.

RG

On 1/28/2013 9:00 PM, _Sblumen123@aol.com_ (mailto:Sblumen123@xxxxxxx)
wrote:

Hi Gang
Tried scanning another article "CELAC-EU SUMMIT IN CHILE"
and it appeared to go thru without asking for software? Let  me
know if it did as an attachment? - many thanks.

RR, JS and DR
A fault of all 3 of you is that you are stuck in the cold war  past
and have swallowed hook, line and sinker the propaganda of
then along with many of the brain washed sheepies you refer to
while many are coming out of that thinking.

Consider the current news I hopefully scanned successfully?
33 South American and Carribbean nations elected Cuban
Communist leader Raul Castro as Chairman and are negotiating
with the European block minus the USA & Canada, trade
agreements with regard to promoting Democracy and Human
Rights while in Chile. Also China, Viet Nam, Brazil, Venuzela all  led
by communists are leaping forward like bats out of hell and you
3 are stuck in a goove of the past. Time to wake up and do a  little
re-thinking.

Comrade Blumenthal