[sparkscoffee] Re: Rescuing our Marine in Mexico

  • From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 09:54:18 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

JS,
He broke the law and was caught red handed and now he is caught up in the
bureaucratic process of another country. There is not much anybody can do at
this point, especially with all the publicity which now makes even bribery
difficult.

Laws are made to give governments control over people, whether they are guilty
or innocent.  If he really was a criminal, like Obama with "Fast and Furious",
this never would have happened. The biggest criminals never go to jail.

I can't imagine the government authorizing a rescue mission either on the books
or off the books because it isn't in their interest. On the contrary.