[sparkscoffee] Re: Putting my money where my mouth is

  • From: R George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 10:25:47 -0700

Sparks Coffee Break while UN-moderated WILL NOT TOLERATE - bad mouthing Veterans, revering Nazis, hating non-whites, blaming the Jews for everything, hating gays, religious fanatics and history revisionists who ignore the preponderance
of facts so they can live in their dream world.

RG,
I could give you dozens of references that refute the Jewish owned website Wikipedia but if I did that then I would be labeled an anti-semite.

Please don't make statements under the threat of banning me from this site if I give an answer that you don't happen to agree with.

-RR

"You Will Never Go Broke Underestimating the Intelligence of the American
Public" -- PT Barnum