[sparkscoffee] Re: Putting my money where my mouth is

  • From: R George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 09:39:37 -0700

RR,

"The reason for the conflict between Jews and Christians .....It's about Jews not accepting Christ's teachings"

I find this to be FALSE on several counts in my own experience.

"You cannot have a group that only represents 2% of the population make laws that are unpopular with the rest of the population...."

This is FALSE in that Jews are making laws in the USA, perhaps Israel.

"My reason for studying history to prevent a repeat of like what happened in Germany, which is what we have now in the U.S. with continual wars, debasing of the currency, and with right and left and red states and blue states fighting each other and not being able to work together. You can pretend that isn't a problem or you can search for the reasons, bring them out in the open, and try to resolve them."

So you are going to bring about peace to the Red and Blue states, end war, restore gold backed currency and study German history.
Good luck with all of that.

RG

On 3/21/2013 8:53 AM, Ron Ristad wrote:
The Jewish culture is fundamentally different from the Christian culture. The reason for the conflict between Jews and Christians has nothing to do with Jews not accepting Christ as the Messiah. It's about Jews not accepting Christ's teachings. You cannot have a group that only represents 2% of the population make laws that are unpopular with the rest of the population and not expect some backlash. My reason for studying history to prevent a repeat of like what happened in Germany, which is what we have now in the U.S. with continual wars, debasing of the currency, and with right and left and red states and blue states fighting each other and not being able to work together. You can pretend that isn't a problem or you can search for the reasons, bring them out in the open, and try to resolve them.