[sparkscoffee] Re: Origin of the word "racist".

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 23:09:28 -0400 (EDT)

RR
Thanks for taking that much trouble to present that much details but my
observations has been that you quickly call others stupid and
sheeples because they stand in a line you don't approve of or present an
opinion you don't approve of or anything you don't approve
of but this first time you said it is up to god to make the judgement?

Humbly ypurs
Comrade B