[sparkscoffee] Re: Origin of the word "racist".

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 19:26:29 -0400 (EDT)

RR
When you call one or more people stupid is that your opinion or  god"s?

Comrade B

In a message dated 5/2/2014 9:11:02 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

DR,
I  had a similar experience. My Jewish  ex-fiance was in an accident. I
suggested she look for a Jewish lawyer and she clobbered me!  What? I asked.

I have had two courtroom  experiences in my life. One was  when I was
renting a house on a 5 acre plot of land. I was at sea for a couple of months
and
 when I returned discovered the bitch landlady  had not only thrown me out
but confiscated a brand new  refrigerator and other furniture which she
claimed  as payment for lawn and other maintenance she did while I was at sea.
found a Christian lawyer to help me  get my stuff back. He assured me that
what the landlady did was  totally  illegal and agreed to take the case
without any payment up  front. When we went to court and it was time for me to
testify  the judge said to make it quick because he had already decided!  He
awarded everything to the landlady. My lawyer's  jaw dropped. Even he said
he couldn't believe it. He  told that had he known we could have paid extra
to have a court  recorder and have the judge sent to jail.

The  second time was when I got busted for possession of  marijuana along
with a Jewish friend of mine.   I was really worried. I would have lost my
seaman's papers if convicted. My Jewish friend found a Jewish lawyer  through
his connections who  played golf with the judge. When we  appeared in court
and our names were called, the judge mumbled something to the  balif and our
smiling Jewish lawyer  told us all charges had been dropped and we were
free to go. His parting words were "Try to stay out of trouble!  But if you
can't then you know who to call,  (wink)!

There are a couple of ways to interpret this. Fortunately for  my sake I am
open minded and a quick learner. I have opinions  about how corrupt the
system is and who made it that  way but they're just opinions. I don't judge
other  people. I leave that up to  God.

-RR