[sparkscoffee] Re: Johns Hopkins psychiatrist: Transgender is a mental disorder; sex change biologically impossible

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 14:30:07 -0400

Deviation is a bit more nuanced that different, it is divergence from a
norm.

I don't know if having your wife dress up as a NAZI while you have sex is
harmless. It still may be the proximate cause of mental illness resulting
in personality disorder. Your wife may eventually start thinking Jews are
responsible for all evil in the world.

It certainly would be someone's business if your wife went into theraphy
for any mental problems caused by it, even if you were unaware it had long
term injury.

It's similar to male homosexuals having anal sex, a deviant behavior, and
later learning such deviation was the proximate cause of AIDS which later
caused the death of one of the partners.

DR
On Apr 26, 2015 2:08 PM, "Ron Ristad" <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

DR,
Science once said the world was flat. Science once said the sun orbited
the Earth.

"Deviation" just means different, not like most other people. If I like my
wife to dress up in a Nazi uniform when we have sex then I am a sexual
deviant but if she likes doing it and it doesn't hurt anybody then there is
nothing wrong with it, and it's nobody else's business.