[sparkscoffee] Re: Johns Hopkins psychiatrist: Transgender is a me ntal disorder; sex change biologically impossible

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 19:20:42 GMT

RR Well stated. We certainly agree on the evil witch hood of Hillary. I well
remember these bitches when I was in college - flat chested, stringy hair and
ANGRY.
But from my look at it, the uranium deal is for real. One thing for sure, the
Clintons are very upset about the book. I haven't read it either but did see
the author interviewed by Bret Bair, complete with excel flow charts and
impeccable documentation. This isn't just smoke. This evil bitch thinks she's
bullet proof. But it would be the ultimate cosmic justice to see her burned at
the stake of her own corruption. We can only hope I guess. Personally, I think
the perfect solution would be the Mussolini method - hang them both from White
House lamp post. JS

From: Ron Ristad <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ntal disorder; sex change biologically impossible
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 22:26:50 -0400 (EDT)

JS,
You make some interesting points but I still think that it is up to the
individual to decide who they want to have sex with as long as they are not
hurting anybody else.

As for gays being unhappy people, I look around and see mostly unhappy people.
I know gay couples who are just as happy if not happier than straight couples.

As for gays being more promiscuous, when I was younger I thought about sex all
the time. My biggest problem was finding willing partners. If you approach
women and say "Let's fuck" you're probably not going to have much sex. Gays
don't have that problem.

As for marriage there are really two different definitions. One is religious
and the other is legal. I see no reason why gay couples should be denied the
same legal rights as heterosexual couples. That doesn't mean that the church
should accept gay marriage or that they should be allowed to be married in a
church.

I agree that I would not want to see any child raised by a gay couple. This
ventures into the area of hurting somebody else. That is just plain wrong in my
view.

As for homophobia, it really does exist. I used to always feel uncomfortable
around gays and still do to some extent. I think it's because in the back of my
mind I fear getting ass raped. Isn't that the definition of a phobia?

As for the uranium deal I don't understand it. Maybe you have it backwards? I
invest in uranium mining stocks and have had an interest in uranium for many
years and the price of uranium was kept low for many years due to the sale of
uranium from the former Soviet Union. For years the nuclear power plants in the
U.S. were fueled by uranium from the former Soviet Union. Nearly half of all
the uranium produced in the entire world comes from Kazakhstan while the U.S.
produces only 3%.

From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sparkscoffee] Re: Johns Hopkins psychiatrist: Transgender is a mental
disorder; sex change biologically impossible
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 15:34:02 -0400

Sometimes there are long-term damages that become known as time passes.
People learned that homosexuality was something that caused damage as time
passed just as we are starting to see the effects of marajuana use.
It was not by chance that until recently that all religions considered
homosexuality a grave sin, and most societies too.
Not all harm is seen immediately. Marrying your cousin seemed like a good idea
until physicians observed a corelation between it and birth defects, often of
the fingers and toes.
You see this also in isolated communities like Flores, Azores, North Atlantic
Portugal Dependency.
DR
On Apr 26, 2015 3:09 PM, "Ron Ristad" <ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
deviant
adjective
deviating, esp. from what is considered normal in a group or for a society

different
adjective
unlike most others; unusual
The only difference between deviant and different is that the former usually
applies to human behavior.

I specified that (1) it wasn't hurting anybody and (2) that my wife also
enjoyed it.

I would like to have anal sex with her but she says it hurts so we don't. (She
doesn't dress up like a Nazi either. That was just a hypothetical example.)