[sparkscoffee] Re: Johns Hopkins psychiatrist: Transgender is a me ntal disorder; sex change biologically impossible

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 22:13:42 -0400

Schalestock
Did you ever hear rumors that on average gays have higher intelegence,
contribute mightly to science, mathamatics,
problem solving, art, dancing, book writing, movie making, plays, humor, etc? I
did. Make sure you don't become a holier
then thou person.

Stan the rumor man

From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [sparkscoffee] Re: Johns Hopkins psychiatrist: Transgender is a mental
disorder; sex change biologically impossible
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 15:34:02 -0400

Sometimes there are long-term damages that become known as time passes.

People learned that homosexuality was something that caused damage as time
passed just as we are starting to see the effects of marajuana use.

It was not by chance that until recently that all religions considered
homosexuality a grave sin, and most societies too.

Not all harm is seen immediately. Marrying your cousin seemed like a good idea
until physicians observed a corelation between it and birth defects, often of
the fingers and toes.

You see this also in isolated communities like Flores, Azores, North Atlantic
Portugal Dependency.

DR

On Apr 26, 2015 3:09 PM, "Ron Ristad" < ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

deviant

adjective

deviating, esp. from what is considered normal in a group or for a society

different

adjective

unlike most others; unusual

The only difference between deviant and different is that the former usually
applies to human behavior.

I specified that (1) it wasn't hurting anybody and (2) that my wife also
enjoyed it.

I would like to have anal sex with her but she says it hurts so we don't. (She
doesn't dress up like a Nazi either. That was just a hypothetical example.)