[sparkscoffee] Re: Israel is seeking a 50% increase in military ai d from the US.

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "sblumen123@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 11:00:53 -0400

RR and everyone else
It is a horrible, horrible event which we went over before and fortunately I
kept an account
of it. If you are so hot all over again, re-read it in its entirety and try to
keep an open mind
which may be impossible? How about putting some blame on those high up in our
government
who hates Isreal and favores Egypt and wanted them to win for practical money
oil reasons?
Threre is much more to the story then what seems obvious to you.

Stanley - believe it or not I too grieve for the truly innocent sailors
following orders
and the loss of a valuable, expensive tax payer paid ship. Anyone of us could
have been
part of that crew.

From: pixiehat <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
from the US.
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 13:56:07 -0700

Stan, you want to tell me why we should both forget about the war crimes
committed by Israel and reward Israel for committing them? I will never forget
the liberty. Nor will I forgive Israel for what she has done.

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Tablet

From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." < n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/30/2015 12:14 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
from the US.

Zionists? What do you call people who support USA?

To you, RR, Zionist is a put down, a propaganda word to make Israel different
than any other nation.

So what if Israel $1.5B more money to defend itself.

Remember they are surrounded by nations and peoples who are on the record of
wanting to destroy all of them.

How would you react if all your neighbors swore they'd gun down the Ristad
Family?

Would people who wish to help you be called RRionists?

73

DR

On May 30, 2015 9:57 AM, "Ron Ristad" < ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Under the current contract, Israel receives $3 billion in US taxpayer funds per
year. If Congress approves, the new amount will be $4.5 billion.

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/41527/israel-asks-us-for-defense-package-middle-east/#6mcheb5mDytOmVA2.97

Meanwhile people in Detroit have lost their jobs and had their water turned off
and the prime minister of Israel is invited by Zionists in the U.S. government
to address Congress and criticize our elected president, which according to our
Constitution is an act of treason.

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
classmates.com