[sparkscoffee] Re: Israel is seeking a 50% increase in military ai d from the US.

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 23:57:42 GMT

I heard the exact same story from a Navy Radioman I met in college. He was
stationed at Port Leyote (Morocco) and was on watch when that radio exchange
occurred. I believed it then and believe it now. But it's stunning how many
people I told about it refused to believe it.Johnson was an uneducated white
trash scum bag from east Texas whose only forte was politics. He not only
screwed those sailors on the Liberty but everybody who was in Vietnam during
his watch. And being the rabid political animal he was, you better believe he
was in the pocket of the Israeli lobby in Washington, "hook line and sinker" as
our good friend Stan likes to say. JS

From: pixiehat <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
from the US.
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 13:56:07 -0700

Stan, you want to tell me why we should both forget about the war crimes
committed by Israel and reward Israel for committing them? I will never forget
the liberty. Nor will I forgive Israel for what she has done. Sent from my
U.S. Cellular® Tablet

From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 05/30/2015 12:14 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
from the US.

Zionists? What do you call people who support USA?To you, RR, Zionist is a put
down, a propaganda word to make Israel different than any other nation.So what
if Israel $1.5B more money to defend itself.Remember they are surrounded by
nations and peoples who are on the record of wanting to destroy all of them.How
would you react if all your neighbors swore they'd gun down the Ristad
Family?Would people who wish to help you be called RRionists?73DROn May 30,
2015 9:57 AM, "Ron Ristad" < ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Under the current contract, Israel receives $3 billion in US taxpayer funds per
year. If Congress approves, the new amount will be $4.5 billion.

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/41527/israel-asks-us-for-defense-package-middle-east/#6mcheb5mDytOmVA2.97

Meanwhile people in Detroit have lost their jobs and had their water turned off
and the prime minister of Israel is invited by Zionists in the U.S. government
to address Congress and criticize our elected president, which according to our
Constitution is an act of treason.

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
classmates.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/556ba012d979920125121st01vuc