[sparkscoffee] Re: Is my HP printer scanner working?

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 05:34:05 -0500

SB,

Insufficient description to make a quick diagnosis.  You didn't say the
full error.  Obviously you have scanning softare.  I'm guessing the error
was that you didn't have your email client correctly configured.

Can you scan the document, and save?

Then just attach the file you've saved.

Most common operating systems make this easy because you can find recent
files simply under "Recent Files".

I try to save them in an orderly fashion.

I'm am just sending the file so that someone will have it and I have the
file elsewhere but I do not want to keep it, I save it to My Documents
subfolder temp which I make for this reason.

When space becomes critical I just empty the temp folder in My Documents.

A better description if this doesn't solve the problem.

73
DR

=30=