[sparkscoffee] Re: Interesting

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2013 15:48:58 -0400 (EDT)

DR
Thanks for reminding me of Barabbas but I strongly disagree that
it was necessary to crucify Jesus, he could have lived a long,
normal life continuing to produce miracles and christanity would
have come sooner? It was a terrible act of the Jews who were there.
However I am not a believer of the whole thing and apparently
you are? Like Jews for Jesus?

Comrade B

In a message dated 4/13/2013 9:31:58 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
n1ea@xxxxxxxx writes:

The  anti-Semitism was that of individuals and not any part of the  Church.

If you accept that a small crowd of people when given the choice of a
murderer and thief or Jesus to release - the custom was right after Passover
one prisoner was to be released.

Pilate thought that he could gain the freedom of Jesus by putting one of
the worst criminals against him, sort of like who do you want to be released
from prison, RR or Hitler?  Of course, everyone would get our friend and
comrade RR out of prison and leave Hitler to rot or be executed  (better).

Pilate thought it was 100% sure that the crowd would say "Let Jesus free"
- he didn't anticipate that the hand picked (by the temple priests) crowd
would want Jesus killed.

It should go without saying, that these people that said "Crucify him"  did
the most wonderful thing that has ever been done.

I repeat those Jews who cried out "Crucify him!" should be a special  place
in Heaven and thanked for what they did for evermore!

That's why anti-semitism is wrong when based on this.  The Jews did  the
best thing in the world.  They're all mensches for doing this!

Because without this being done, the Gates of Heaven would be still  closed.

Thank you supporters of the Temple Priests for  freeing Barabbas and
crucifying Jesus.

Of course, the most respected Temple Priest and former Chief Rabbi had a
young man he raised as his own child, a child from Tarsus who spoke Greek and
 learned Hebrew under the best teacher of the Torah.

That adopted son at first persecuted the followers of "The Way" who he
thought were heretics, he was present when they stoned Stephen to death.

That man was Saul who was renamed by the Lord to be Paul.

73
DR

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 3:07 PM, <_Sblumen123@aol.com_
(mailto:Sblumen123@xxxxxxx) > wrote:

J J Miller
Of the countrys listed only Israel would welcome Jews. A good
question, why was Jesus crucified except that Jewish crowd
there told Pontius Pilat who washed his hands of the act, let
his blood be on our heads and our children's head, the
beginning of anti semitisim. Of course todays Chrisitian leaders
say that we Jewa weren't there and are not responsible. However
we have guys like RR who accuse Jewish money lending  bankers
of controlling and ruinning countries as an absolute fact.  Interesting
to note that Rome is the headquarters of the very large Catholic
population when it was their soldiers that did the crucifying a  most
horrible  way to execute including whipping.

Comrade B, the Jew

In a message dated 4/13/2013 9:38:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
_seaspark@ptd.net_ (mailto:seaspark@xxxxxxx)  writes:

It must be said, "Lots of stuff on here I never  heard before".

"Jesus was executed for blasphemy".

Someone actually quoted from the notorious,"Elders  of Zion".

Reminds me of the long ago trivia question; "What  was Jesus , Catholic or
Protestant" ?

If you were stranded in the Middle East with no  money or passport, which
country would you prefer to be in, Egypt, Jordan,  S.Arabnia, Oman,
Syria,Lebanon or maybe Israel ?

Just wondering

J J Miller