[sparkscoffee] Re: History

  • From: "John" <seaspark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:23:58 -0400

"Boats" ? I thought an experienced seaman as yourself would surely say,
"Ships". You are aware of the difference, I hope, having a Mates ticket & such.

I mistated my thoughts, it is mind boggling to think of how many must of
migrated from across the sea in such a short period of time and establish
cities and states, etc.
JJM