[sparkscoffee] History

  • From: "John" <seaspark@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:12:40 -0400

The Bibles are "Holy Testimonies" and yes there are many facts that can be
picked upon, but it is a good history of the periods and of course no body can
go wrong by living up to the moral code of The New Testament, especially the
words conveyed by Jesus.

An interesting question: Adam & Eve were created, they had two sons, one was
killed. Where did all of the other "Begats" come from ?

I mentioned this to a group of folks and then I said it was sort of comparable
to this country. The Pilgrims landed and founded the Plymouth colony and before
long Providence Plantations was growing in R.I., Salem was prosperous and out
ranked Boston for awhile, all of the time NY was growing. How did all of these
peole get here and start cities, etc., kind of mind bogling.

JJ Miller