[sparkscoffee] Re: Gold, PetroDollars * Judge Dale (Retired): A Major Change is Coming October 1st

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 09:20:50 -0400

I just thought it was interesting and that the photo was a hoot.

I did not think it was true, but Oct. 1st isn't too long to wait.

But now today's market news with NYSE not even open, massive drops in
value.   Maybe because of China's reaction to Hong Kong's wish for
Democracy, or this October 1 thing?

Interesting.

DR