[sparkscoffee] Re: FW: Modern Living in the USA - "Thank you Obama..." she said.

  • From: Ron George <xgeorge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 04:07:12 -0700

JS,

I agree with RR, this story smells fishy. Here in AZ we have thousands of foreclosed homes and there are none to be had for such cheap prices. In fact after the housing crash it became difficult to buy
a house.

You told us a similar story about your house. It was foreclosed on and you had a trusted friend buy it cheap and then transfer it back to you. I would have done the same if I was in the same
position but I paid off my house and rental house almost 20 years ago.
The rental went with the ex-wife in 2000 which she just sold two months ago for $140K. Just one block from AZ State University in a nice neighborhood. She could have sold it for $280K in 2006.

RG

On 1/31/2013 7:37 PM, schalestock@xxxxxxxx wrote:
How's this for the American Dream come true under Obama. Stanley call your office.