[sparkscoffee] Re: Ex-Marine letter to Senator Feinstein

  • From: "Lee, NI7I" <pixiehat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2013 18:28:59 -0800

eight years in the Corps and only a corp?

On 1/4/2013 1:03 PM, Sblumen123@xxxxxxx wrote:
Shallow minded ex-marine and RR
The problem with you two and many others is that all
of you see only your side of the coin and not tolerant
of those who believe in the other side. Remember a
long time ago skit where the President was Jewish
and he explained to his mother that he was
everybody's President including chickens re cruelty
to animals.
Big shot Hero, how would you like to have fought victorious
Hitler in WWII without the likes of Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin?
Comrade, Merchant Marine vet. WWII and twice former Candidate for the H.O.R. In a message dated 1/3/2013 10:37:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    Now wouldn’t the likes of Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin be very proud
    of Feinstein and her resurrection of the Jewish Bolshevik
    programme of total disarmament of the American proletariat? (She
    should be jailed for TREASON.)

    After posting

<http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/12/30/Marine-Tells-Di-Feinstein-No-Ma-am-Over-Gun-Grabbing>
    an Open Letter to Senator Feinstein at CNN’s iReport Site
    <http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-902515> last week letting
    Feinstein know that he would /not /submit to her draconian law
    denuding him of his Second Amendment rights, Boston’s letter has
    /now gone viral/ <http://tinyurl.com/a9hecf6>.

    The “No Ma’am’ Letter Of Ex-Marine Joshua Boston Reads As Follows:

    Senator Dianne Feinstein,

    I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do
    not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own.

    Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I own so that it may be
    taken from me by a group of people who enjoy armed protection yet
    decry me having the same a crime.

    You ma’am have overstepped a line that is not your domain. I am a
    Marine Corps Veteran of 8 years, and I will not have some woman
    who proclaims the evil of an inanimate object, yet carries one,
    tell me I may not have one. I am not your subject. I am the man
    who keeps you free. I am not your servant. I am the person whom
    you serve. I am not your peasant. I am the flesh and blood of America.

    I am the man who fought for my country. I am the man who learned.
    I am an American. You will not tell me that I must register my
    semi-automatic AR-15 because of the actions of some evil man. I
    will not be disarmed to suit the fear that has been established by
    the media and your misinformation campaign against the American
    public.

    We, the people, deserve better than you.

    Respectfully Submitted,
    Joshua Boston
    Cpl, United States Marine Corps
    2004-2012

    “Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if
I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common
sense.” - Buddha