[sonarblindbeta] Re: Sonar blind current progress

  • From: Chris Smart <csmart8@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sonarblindbeta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 20:05:47 -0400

also, being able to mute, select, solo, arm etc. groups of tracks, groups of noncontiguous tracks etc. is very handy.

At 06:52 PM 5/3/2015, you wrote:

Excellent.

One thing that ct did implement with the control surface and key bindings and such, are single letter commands to solo, and mute, and arm and such.

Those were a nice part of ct I liked that helped instead of getting in the way.

It's amazing what you can do with key bindings all by themselves, haven't found those yet in platinum.

Still looking for some things like the setting to make sonar stop where you left it,
now they combined all the settings in one place, still digging for things.

On 5/3/2015 5:30 PM, John Martyn DoItBlind wrote:

OK, the menus are fixed again. Control surface is in full effect and the scripts are more responsive since I took out a lot of clutter. Looking for the transport commands first. This next release is going to be a big one.

John